Gucci shoes are a huge trend right now. It is basically the hottest thing you can walk on! Then you need at least one pair in your wardrobe!
Nowadays, an ever-increasing number of individuals decide to purchase Gucci online because of the lower cost, availability, and more choices accessible. Numerous individuals want to take a stab at shoes before they get them and with an online shoe store, this just is impossible.
But before buying a pair (especially when it is the first time) you have to make sure they fit perfectly. So, Gucci shoe size and fitting is something to consider before making any purchase!
We understand that shopping for designer shoes online can sometimes be a bit confusing. So below we listed some very useful tips for you. So let’s talk about all the details of GUCCI shoe sizing, fitting and all the details you need to know before buying your first GUCCI pair online.
Tips to measure your foot size:
Try to follow our step by step tips to measure the exact foot size.
STEP 1: TRACE THE FOOT
Lay a sheet of paper on the ground. If your foot is bigger than a solitary sheet, stick two pieces together, one somewhat covering the other. Make sure to wear the sock that you want to wear with the shoe. Make sure you have all of your weight on your foot to get the most accurate measurement. You or someone else may slowly trace around your foot, making sure the pen or pencil is at a 90-degree angle.
Holding the pencil perfectly vertically and perpendicular to the paper, trace around the perimeter of the foot as closely as possible without tilting the pencil in or out. It is not necessary to draw the outline of each finger; the longest toe is the main concern. If you know that one foot is larger than the other, be sure to draw around the larger foot.
STEP 2: MEASURE THE LENGTH
Utilizing a measuring tape, measure the framework from the back/center point of the heel to the furthest limit of the longest toe. You may want to try tracing your foot a few times to get more accurate results.
With the ruler, measure the distance from the bottom of the heel to the top of the longest toe. Subtract 3/16 inch from each number. This is to accommodate the small gap between the line made by the pencil and your actual foot. The result is your foot length and the number you will use to determine your shoe size.
STEP 3: MEASURE THE WIDTH
Use a tape measure and wrap it around the widest part of your foot at the bunion joint. Make sure you have all of your weight on your foot to ensure a more accurate measurement.
Record the measurement in cm where one end of the tape meets the other. Do not try to squeeze the tape measure. It is advisable to repeat this exercise with both feet and choose the widest measurement.
Also, if your size falls between two sizes, choose the higher size for better fit and comfort.
STEP 4: Measure the arch length
An important part of shoe fit is arch length. The arch length is the length from the heel to the ball of your foot where the big toe joint bends. The curvature of the big toe should match the curvature of the shoe.
lift your toes with both shoes on. If you feel the shoe bends before or after the big toe joint, it means that the shoe does not fit the length of your arch.
STEP 5: FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT
In the chart size, find the measured length of your foot. Once identified, the column of size below, will determine your shoe size. In the next columns, find your foot width to determine what shoe width you may need.
25 Tips to measure your foot size:
The shoes that fit you can help you do the things you want to do and keep your feet healthy! Everyone knows that if your feet hurt, you’re not having a good time. So, treat your feet well and wear Gucci shoes that fit well.
1. Pay attention to seasonality. During the summer, the feet are often swollen and sometimes larger. Therefore, we recommend that you always measure your foot before buying footwear online. If you are looking for warm winter shoes with fur, choose a size larger because a tight foot cools down much faster.
2. Feet change shape and size throughout the day and in different conditions: after exercise, in hot weather, with weight gain, or while sitting or standing. When shopping for shoes, remember that your feet are generally bigger after an activity than before, so shop accordingly.
3. One of the revelations of interest is that 60% of people have one foot larger than the other, usually the left. If it is a difference of up to half the size, it is better to buy a larger size instead of larger foot cramps. If the difference is greater, you may be forced to buy two pairs of shoes or buy them custom.
4. Leave 1/2 Inch at the Front of the Shoe: There ought to be around a 1/2 inch between the finish of your longest toe and the finish of the front of the shoe. This gives sufficient space to your foot to press forward as you walk. Squirm your toes to ensure there’s sufficient space.
5. You do not need the back of the shoe excessively close against the rear of your heel. This may cause skin bothering and rankles. It is worthy to have around a 1/8 inch between the back of your heel and the shoe.
6. It is extremely important to pay attention to the Gucci shoe model you choose. Shoes with a pointed nose should be chosen one size larger because the model itself is a little smaller. If your instep is high, choose shoes with the zipper on the side, in the front or part of the heel. If your foot is especially wide, we recommend avoiding pointed shoes or shoes with a seam across the widest part of your foot.
7. Pay attention to the socks you are wearing: If you are shopping for a pair of winter boots or steel toe boots and you know you will be wearing them with thicker style thermal socks, wear these when you go to the store to try them on. The thickness of the socks you wear will absolutely affect the final fit and shape of your shoes, so make sure you have the right socks before trying on new shoes or boots.
8. The curve of the shoe should match the curve of the foot, so that it is comfortable to wear.
9. Leave adequate space (1/8”) at the end of the shoe for your longest toe.
10. Pay attention to find a shoe with an insole that is no more than 0.5 inches larger for a little more room at the pump.
11. Avoid the mistake of buying shoes that are too tight just because you like them or because they are a bargain, with the expectation that you will be able to stretch them. The fact is, if they hurt at first, they are not likely to ever really feel comfortable when you buckle them.
12. Shoes with laces are simpler to acclimate to your needs and are simpler to keep on the feet. Shoes without laces can’t change for expanding fluctuations and they are more diligently to keep on the feet.
13. The delicate shoes are better. If the underside is excessively hard, it is not useful for improving the flexibility of the curve, and it is easy to cause flat feet. Likewise, if the upper of the shoe is excessively hard, the toes are handily compacted.
14. At the point when you have flat feet and the shoes need more curve backing to retain your indented curves, Loafers and low profile shoes are not a decent decision for you since they are not worked with legitimate curve uphold nor come in wide widths. You will need to discover shoes that have profundity as the higher binding will assist with securing your lower legs and along these lines marginally hinder the vast.
15. We will recommend purchasing the shoes with the zipper on the side or front if your instep is high. Because the open lacing allows for more generosity and also give a large gap in lacing area.
16. Try to avoid pointed shoes when your foot is especially wide. We recommend regular shoes for you.
17. If you have very thin feet possibly you ought to go a half size down more or better add some additional latex bottoms. Try to purchase leather Jordaans somewhat better than material textures like jacquard and velvet. The Gucci Jordaan velvet loafer is a most appropriate to thin to medium width feet.
18. For fat feet, try out half a size to one size bigger than the original standard.
19. If someone have flat shoes then you need the shoes that are plus one centimeter.
20. If you want excessively high heels, then discover a shoe with an insole close to 0.5 inch greater for a smidgen more space in pump.
21. For wedges or pumps lovers, we will suggest you to get a 1/2 size smaller because they fit somewhat more tightly and are simpler to stroll in.
22. Similarly, for Gucci Mules and Birkenstocks, we will recommend to buy 1 size smaller.
23. Want to try trendy Gucci loafers? We have some tips for you. Gucci Loafers are given in delicate leathers and developed that pushes the foot forward. We recommend going for a half size for the loafers to ensure there is no heel slippage. They fit very well over the instep.
24. Shoes with a sharp nose ought to be picked a size bigger in light of the fact that the model itself is somewhat smaller.
25. On the off chance that you purchased a little more modest size shoe and reluctant to return，you can utilize a shoe cot to warm up new shoes with a hairdryer before extending them. The cycle takes about seven days of warming and extending further.They end up loosened up consummately to fit. In any case, this technique is just viable for leather. Texture shoes don’t have a similar give/break-in as leather shoes.
Gucci shoe fitting tool
● The luxury brand has integrated AR technology into its marketing mix in several ways to attract mobile customers and enhance the online shopping experience. To help develop and implement the capability, Gucci turned to Belarus-based AR trading startup Wannaby, which released a beta version of its latest app (called Wanna Kicks).
● Users of the app select the Ace shoe they would like to try on and then point a smartphone camera at their feet to see what they would look like, as Venture Beat first reported. Technology tracks the foot movement.
● Because the app tracks foot movements, shoppers can look at the virtual shoes in real time and from different angles. They can also take screenshots to share on social media, as well as make direct purchases from Gucci’s e-commerce platform.
Gucci shoe size chart
Our feet spend most of the day in shoes, and many of us walk for hours in them, so getting the best possible fit is paramount. Life is too short to suffer unnecessarily for something that can be solved by applying one of these tips.
Every foot is different, but these tips will help you find the best possible comfort when wearing Gucci shoes. What other tips do you have for getting a good fit? Share them in the comments below.